in the Category: news
Marketing manager (full-time)
We’re Kasper-Jan and Herlinde. Ten years ago we launched Subbacultcha Belgium, a platform that promotes boundary-pushing artists and initiatives in Belgium and beyond. Subba gives them the audience they deserve from the start by providing an affordable membership to like-minded music and art enthusiasts. Members get access to concerts, parties, exhibitions and performances at more than 50 venues in 5 cities. To get that wonderful community of music and art lovers to grow further, we are now looking for someone who can strengthen our marketing and communications.
About the job
- You develop marketing campaigns and marketing initiatives, defining long term goals for our membership growth.
- You plan, implement and optimize your marketing campaigns from start to finish, in close partnership with the rest of the team and external freelancers.
- You create an online communication plan for Subbacultcha in line with your marketing strategies and will take care of our newsletters and social media channels.
- You maintain good relations with our partners and press contacts.
- You can start working in October 2022 or earlier.
- You have at least one or two years of experience in B2C marketing.
- You understand the Subbacultcha brand and audience and are equally interested in music, art, and culture.
- You are agile, goal-oriented, driven to succeed and up for a challenge.
- You’re creative and able to deliver fresh marketing strategies – often on a limited budget.
- You have a good understanding of Adobe cc, email services, social and media analytics, and how to apply data to test and optimize campaigns.
- Strong project management, collaboration and communication skills.
- You write copy that is precise, persuasive and reflects our tone of voice.
- You are a team player who enjoys working collaboratively in a multidisciplinary team.
- You’re fluent in English and proficient in Dutch and/or French.
What we offer
- A full-time position of indefinite duration at our office in Ghent.
- A competitive wage including a thirteenth salary, hospitalization insurance, mobile subscription, meal vouchers and commuting allowance.
- The opportunity to attend work-related training courses.
- A flexible timetable and the opportunity to work from home 2 or 3 days a week.
If interested, please submit your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include both documents.
Deadline: 02/10/2022 (midnight). Selected candidates will be notified by mail by 03/10/22 and will receive an invitation for an interview. Interviews will take place on 04 and 05 October, during the day or in the evening. The start of employment is scheduled for October 2022. We’re looking forward to meeting you. ✨