Subbacultcha Belgium (VZW We Promised)
RPR 0518.883.880 (Gent, sectie Gent)
+32 479 83 02 18
Processing of personal data
Subbacultcha Belgium processes the data you’ve provided when registering to become a Subbacultcha member and / or data captured by Google Analytics when you use our website(s).
Below is an overview of the personal data we process and store if you’re a Subbacultcha member, ex-member or have indicated that you are interested in becoming a Subbacultcha member via promotions or third parties:
- First and last name
- Email address
- Date of birth (if provided)
- Address information (if provided)
This is the personal data we process if you’re a visitor of www.subbacultcha.be or www.differentclass.be:
- Login information: we store some data in server logs that include, but are not limited to:
- Internet protocol address
- The external website that referred you
- The pages you visited on our website
- Time and date of each page visited by you
- Details on how you use our services
Device information: we can collect device-specific information e.g. hardware type, version, etc.
Local storage: using browser web storage, application data caches, and other mechanisms on your device, we can collect and store your data (including personal data)
We do not have Subbacultcha members younger than 16 years and membership is not intended for minors (younder than 16). Therefor, we do not have have the intention to collect and process data of visitors to our website who are younger than 16 years and we not knowingly collect Personal Data from visitors and members under the age of 16 without parental consent. unless we have the explicit permission of a parent or guardian. However, we cannot check the age of visitors on our website. If you’re convinced that we’ve collected data of a minor without the consent of a parent or a guardian, please contact us via email@example.com.
Subbacultcha Belgium processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- The execution of your Subbacultcha membership. Registration, processing and general functioning of your membership which includes but is not limited to: the monthly payment transaction, mailing you the magazine and newsletters, informing you about changes in our service or membership, giving you event recommendations, ... These processing activities are all done for the purpose of executing your contract with Subbacultcha and in our legitimate commercial interests.
- For prospective Subbacultcha members: mailing newsletters and general marketing based on your explicit consent, which can be withdrawn at all times.
Subbacultcha Belgium doesn’t make any use of your personal data in the context of profiling or (solely) automated decision making.
Duration of storage of personal data
Subbacultcha Belgium does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to realize the purposes for which your data is collected. We use the following retention periods:
- Personal data (with the exception of your email address): duration of your membership.
- Email address: 2 years after cancellation when you’re a member or, when you’re just a newsletter subscriber, 1 year after your unsubscription.
Transfer of personal data
Subbacultcha Belgium never sells your information to third parties.
Subbacultcha Belgium only provides your personal data to a third party if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. We choose our partners carefully to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data with the companies who process your data commissioned by us. Subbacultcha Belgium remains responsible for these transactions. If a business needs to process your data on our behalf, we require a Data Processing Agreement from the third party.
Our current work process includes a transfer of data with the following parties:
- Mailchimp and Mandrill
Your personal data rights
You have the right to request Subbacultcha Belgium:
- to correct incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete personal data. Should any of your personal data change during your membership, please make the changes in your profile directly or inform us as soon as possible.
- that personal data shall be erased when it’s no longer needed, if the processing of it is unlawful or – in case the processing is based (solely) on your consent – if you revoke your consent.
- to stop processing your personal data for marketing purposes or on grounds relating to your particular situation or restriction the processing of your personal data in specific cases.
You can send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. To ensure that the request has been made by you, we may require you to send a copy of the front of your ID. This is to protect your privacy. We respond as quickly as possible to your request (within the required month) and free of costs.
Please note that being a Subbacultcha Belgium member is impossible without us and our partners processing and storing your data.
Protection of your personal data
Subbacultcha Belgium takes the protection of your data seriously and takes the appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted publication, and unauthorized modification.
Should you have any complaints on how we process your personal data or if there are any indications of abuse, please contact us via email@example.com. We will make every effort to reply as soon as possible and take into consideration any suggestions from your end. If you feel that we do not sufficiently assist you, you can lodge a complaint with the Belgian data protection authority.
Subbacultcha Belgium uses analytical and tracking cookies. A cookie is a small text file that is stored in the browser of your computer, tablet, or smartphone when you first visit a website. We place cookies that keep track of your browsing on our site so we can offer you customized content and advertisements. Upon your first visit to our website we have informed you about these cookies and asked permission for their placement. You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser preferences specifically to not store cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information previously saved via the settings of your browser. Cookies are also placed by third parties. These are e.g. advertisers and / or social media companies. Below an overview:
Name: _dc_gtm_UA-68078902-1 Function: Analytical cookie, used by Google Tag Manager to distinguish users and events on the website and analyze how users interact with our website. User data tracked is anonymous. Retention period: 10 minutes
Name: _ga Function: Analytical cookie, Used to distinguish users. Retention period: 26 months
Name: _gid Function: Analytical cookie, Used to distinguish users. Retention period: 24 hours
Name / ID: 1880485145526004 Function: Analytical cookie, used to track conversions from Facebook ads, optimize ads based on collected data, build targeted audiences for future ads, and remarket to qualified leads. Retention period: up to 180 days
Should you be adverse to the collection of cookies by this Website or any other Website, there are actions you can take with your personal Web browser settings.
Web browser settings can be adjusted to perform one or more of the following actions: delete all cookies, block all cookies, allow all cookies, block third-party cookies, clear all cookies when you close the browser, open a 'private' browsing session, install add-ons and plug-ins to extend browser functionality as it pertains to cookies.
Please click on the links below to access more information and learn how to adjust cookie settings for a particular web browser.
- Internet Explorer
More information on cookies can be found at www.allaboutcookies.org.
Subbacultcha Belgium reserves the right to make changes to their privacy statement without prior notice at any time. Any changes will be automatically published on this page.
Current version: September 2019